Michael Gill – director / licensee
Over the last 10 years, I have built my own multi-million dollar property investment portfolio, by carefully developing my property investment strategy, purchasing carefully selected, investment grade properties designed to deliver capital growth or cash flow and by managing my investments to ensure optimum financial performance. Having built my own portfolio, I decided that it was time to follow my passion of teaching other people how to build a property portfolio in order to achieve their financial goals.
I regularly publish articles through my blog “Building wealth through property”. You can sign up to receive my articles as they’re published here.
Real Estate Rentals is a specialist property management business focussed on providing property management services to assist property investors to run and to grow their business (the business of owning investment property). Real Estate Rentals is part of the broader Real Estate Group which also includes:
- Real Estate Wealth – the property investment advisory business
- Real Estate Buyers – the buyer’s agency business
Together, Real Estate Wealth, Real Estate Buyers and Real Estate Rentals provide investors with a 360 degree property investment product, assisting them to navigate the full property investment cycle and giving them to confidence to fulfil their financial goals.
Getting to know me
- Bachelor of Laws from Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) from the Queensland University of Technology
- Queensland Real Estate Agent’s Licence
Additionally, I am currently undertaking the following qualifications:
- Masters of Property Studies from the University of Queensland
- Qualified Property Investment Advisor (PIPA)
- RE Wealth – our property investment advisory business
- RE Buyers – our buyers agency business
- RE Rentals – our property management business
Spreading my time between our businesses, allows me to work with our clients from the beginning of their investment journey in setting their goals and developing their property investment plan, through the asset identification and acquisition phase and into the longer term management and ongoing review phases. I really enjoy seeing our clients complete their 360 degree property investment journey and meet (and often exceed!) their financial goals.
We live in the inner-city Brisbane suburb of Highgate Hill.
I am an active member of my local community and can often be found enjoying a coffee in one of my wonderful local coffee shops or at the West End markets on a Saturday morning.